zhaoxian county

Zhao County, affiliated to Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, formerly called Zhaozhou, is located 40 kilometers southeast of Shijiazhuang City, with a total area of 675 square kilometers, governing 11 towns and 281 administrative villages. The county government is located in Zhaozhou Town. It was Pingji County in the Han Dynasty, Zhao State in the Jin Dynasty, and Zhaojun County in the Northern Wei Dynasty. It was once ruled by Zhaozhou, which was changed to Zhaozhou in the Sui Dynasty. It was renamed Zhaoxian County in 1913. Zhao County has a long history and numerous cultural relics, with 21 cultural relics under protection. According to the data of the seventh population census, as of 00:00 on November 1, 2020, the permanent population of Zhao County is 505366.

The county is located in the Hebei Plain, with sufficient light and heat and abundant groundwater, which is conducive to well irrigation and Shijin Canal irrigation. It has four distinct seasons, short in spring and autumn, and long in summer and winter. The east is sandy cinnamon soil, which is suitable for the growth of Xuehua Pear. Zhaoxian County has developed agriculture. Corn and wheat are the main food products. The specialty Xuehua Pear, commonly known as Ivory Pear, is large, thin skinned, juicy, high in sugar, and white as snow after ripening, so it is named as one of the high-quality fruits exported in large quantities in Hebei Province.

On December 27, 2018, the People's Government of Hebei Province studied and agreed that Lingshou County, Zhao County and Yangyuan County are garden counties in Hebei Province. In March 2019, it was listed in the first batch of revolutionary cultural relics protection and utilization area and county list.

In 2020, the GDP of Zhaoxian County will reach 14.42 billion yuan, with a year-on-year growth of 3.6%; The total financial revenue reached 1.217 billion yuan, up 5.74% year on year; The general public budget revenue reached 813 million yuan, up 9.33% year on year; The added value of the service industry reached 8.04 billion yuan, up 3.3% year on year.

Verify A Chinese Company

Order Online, Pay Online, Fast Report

Minimize the Risk and Scam

Within 2 Working Day
$ 135 USD

verify china company report-Chinese verification report